WAL-5371 Walthers-Mainline 60' Pullman-Standard Flatcar -TTX OTTX #90014 (Farm machinery service) HO Scale
TTX OTTX #90014 (Farm machinery service)
- One time run of threse roadnumbers, order now - limited quantity available!
- Based on 4000+ cars built by Pullman-Standard in service from the mid-1960s to today!
- Backbone of the TTX 60' flatcar fleet - similar cars used by many railroads
- Used to ship all types of general freight as well as auto and truck frames, canisters, farm equipment, construction machinery, military vehicles, containers, logs, lumber, building materials, 20' and 40' containers, and 45' or 48' trailers
- Superbly detailed decks match different prototype configurations
- Correct board pattern with realistic wood grain and bolt details
- Brake wheel cutout as appropriate
- Heavily weighted for excellent performance loaded or empty
- Detailed brake gear with piping
- 70-ton roller bearing trucks
- Correct 33" turned metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers